Hello everyone, we're pleased to let you know that Tridium has released Vykon N188.8.131.52.4. This release is rather significant and has many new features and changes. The download can be found at the following link (Cochrane Tech Support login required), along with all relevant release documentation and guides for new features:https://support.cochranetechservices.com/downloads/article/vykon-n4-supervisor-4-6-96-28-4
From Tridium:BENEFITS OF NIAGARA 4.6
Supported by Tridium's next-generation JACE®
8000 controller*, Niagara 4.6 offers power and potential not seen since the introduction of Niagara 4 in August 2015. Most exciting about Niagara 4.6 is how it modernizes the framework and provides ways for users to save time, effort and money during system installations through:
- Access to a System DB spanning the entire Niagara system
- Visualization enhancements, such as mobile refresh for PX views now with dynamic response
- Tools including bulk tagging and templating that reduce repetitive integration tasks and simplify consistent taxonomy in conformance with Brick, Haystack and other industry standards
Included as part of VYKON's Niagara 4.6 image, OPC UA 1.0.103 is the updated version of Tridium's standard open driver for industrial applications. OPC UA 1.0.103 features
customer-reported defect fixes and performance improvements. More detail can be found in the release notes
Another plus of Niagara 4.6 is data encryption on a JACE 8000 or Niagara Supervisor that meets the FIPS 140-2 federal standard. Users can leverage Niagara 4.6 to win contracts for government jobs and pursue opportunities in mission-critical industries such as banking. Be sure to download the new FIPS setup guide
.*Legacy JACEs are supported by versions up to Niagara 4.4. Compare JACE controller compatibility.
|| 1. Learn more about Niagara 4.6 by downloading the features overview and release notes.
2. Get familiar with the one breaking change with this release, and operating system (OS) and third-party software compatibility.
3. Download VYKON's Niagara 4.6 Supervisor data sheet for detail.
4. Plan to join our Niagara 4 experts for a series of informative TridiumTalks to be announced in the coming weeks.
5. When deploying Niagara 4.6, Tridium recommends refreshing your license to pick up the new features added to the Niagara 4 Supervisor parts.